Terms of Service
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
ES: Si continúa navegando la Internet a través de la utilización de este punto de acceso, usted acepta cumplir y estar obligado por los siguientes términos y condiciones de uso, que junto con nuestra política de privacidad gobiernan la relación BENAWiFi Connect con usted en relación con este portal de acceso a Internet.
Standard Terms and Conditions of Use
All users must read, agree with and accept all of the terms and conditions contained in this notice before using the BENAWiFi Connect wifi service (“the Service”). We may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time without notice. Therefore, you should carefully review these terms and conditions each time you use the Service.
1. We do not provide any warranties that the Service is delay free, undisrupted, secure, fault-free, continuous or free from malicious software such as computer viruses.
2. You acknowledge that:
(i) the Service provides unencrypted wireless access to the Internet;
(ii) you are solely responsible for the security of your system and any transmissions you make or receive; and
(iii) you understand the risks of unencrypted access to the Internet and will take any necessary security precautions, including but not limited to, encrypting confidential transmissions, backing up any data and protecting your system with a firewall and robust user authentication.
3. You must not use the Service in any manner which:
a) introduces any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
b) breaks any law or infringes another person’s rights;
c) exposes us or our suppliers to liability;
d) in any way which damages, interferes with or interrupts the Service, or any telecommunications network, equipment, or facilities required to supply the Service;
e) in any way damages any property or injures or kills any person;
f) transmits, publishes or communicates material which is defamatory, offensive, abusive, indecent, menacing or unwanted;
g) involves any attempt to access any data or system which you are not authorised to access; or
h) transmits “junk mail”, “chain letters”, or unsolicited mass mailing, instant messaging, “spimming”, or “spamming”.
4. You acknowledge we may be required by law to intercept communications over the Service and may also monitor your usage of the Service and communications sent over it.
5. You agree that we are not required to make any Internet services available, and may revoke or limit your access to this Service at any time for any reason or no reason with or without notice including if you are in breach of these terms and conditions or we reasonably believe that there is a risk of loss or damage to us or a third party if we do not revoke or limit your access.
6. Access to the Service is provided without any warranties, express or implied, including without limitation implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, except where prohibited by law, we shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages including without limitation, lost profits or revenues, costs of replacement goods or loss or damage to data arising out of or related to your access (or non-access) to the Service.
7. You agree to indemnify us for any loss or damage we may suffer as a result of any breach of these terms by you or your negligent act in connection with the use of the Service.
8. These terms are governed by the Spanish law and are subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Barcelona and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that State.
9. In these terms: – ‘you’ or ‘your’ includes but is not limited to an authorised user of the Networking Service. – ‘we’, ‘our’ or ‘us’ means BENAWiFi Connect. – ‘the Service’ means the wireless internet network operated by us for our customers. BENAWiFi Connect provides measures to protect your information. We also recommend that you have up-to-date anti-virus installed onto your internet connected devices plus the use of a firewall.
BENAWiFi Connect recognises the importance of protecting an individual’s privacy. We know that individuals may be concerned about what BENAWiFi Connect does with personal information provided to BENAWiFi Connect. BENAWiFi Connect will take all reasonable steps to ensure that an individual’s personal information is protected from misuse or unauthorised disclosure.
Types of Information Held
BENAWiFi Connect may hold the following types of information about individuals:
- name, address and contact details (including email address);
- service usage records;
- billing statements;
- and communications between any individual and BENAWiFi Connect.
BENAWiFi Connect uses personal information for the ordinary operation of its business including:
- to identify an individual;
- to assist customers to use BENAWiFi Connect’s products and services;
- informing Customers of changes to BENAWiFi Connect’s products and services;
- and to conduct appropriate checks regarding the provision of the products and services to a customer.
BENAWiFi Connect may use or disclose personal information about an individual to the extent:
- indicated at the time of supply of the information to BENAWiFi Connect;
- required to provide customers or an individual with products or services as requested;
- required for the ordinary operation of BENAWiFi Connect’s website or business (e.g. to inform customers about BENAWiFi Connect’s activities, products and services.) as required by law.
BENAWiFi Connect will not use or disclose any information about an individual for purposes other than those listed above without first obtaining the individual’s consent, other than where the use of disclosure is permitted by law.
Access to information
An individual may request access, changes and updates to any personal information BENAWiFi Connect hold about that individual at any time. Where any individual wishes to access their personal information held by BENAWiFi Connect or has any complaints regarding BENAWiFi Connect’s treatment of the individual’s personal information, then please email BENAWiFi Connect Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org providing name and email address, and details of the request or complaint.
BENAWiFi Connect may change this policy from time to time. Although BENAWiFi Connect intends to observe this policy at all times, it is not legally binding on BENAWiFi Connect in any way. From time to time BENAWiFi Connect may regard it as necessary or desirable to act outside the policy. BENAWiFi Connect may do so, subject only to any statutory rights an individual has under the applicable legislation.